Currently, we are only accepting referrals for our group and intensive programs.
We have two summer intensive treatment offerings:
- DBT For The Transition To College
- Adolescent BFRB Summer Group to treat any repetitive self-grooming behavior (e.g., pulling, picking, biting or scraping of the hair, skin, or nails)
Click here to learn more.
We are also offering several web-based groups:
- An Adolescent Advanced DBT Skills Integration Group
- A DBT Parent Group and Parent Group for Children with Disruptive Behaviors
- A SPACE Parenting Group starting in September 2021
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Wednesday and Thursday Adolescent DBT Skills Groups are currently full. Inquiries to be placed onto the waitlist for these groups are welcome. Please note that wait times may be several months, with anticipated openings for the Wednesday group in late Fall/early Winter, and anticipated openings for the Thursday group in late Summer.